Friday, September 14, 2007

Good to know I haven't wasted my life

Since everyone else is doing it.

1. Go to http://www.careercruising.com/.
2. Put in Username: nycareers, Password: landmark.
3. Take their "Career Matchmaker" questions.
4. Post the top ten results.


The top 20 seems more representative than the top 10, actually. I'm glad to see what I actually do for a living appear in there, albeit scattered throughout into different job labels. Interestingly, I came perilously close to a tech theater minor in college, which is well represented in my results as well.

1.Computer Support Person
2.Special Effects Technician
3.Office Machine Repairer
4.Costume Designer
5.Set Designer
6.Musician
7.Business Systems Analyst
8.Comedian
9.Composer
10.Web Developer
11.Database Developer
12.Casting Director
13.Computer Programmer
14.Actor
15.Video Game Developer
16.Director of Photography
17.Project Manager
18.Locksmith
19.Magician
20.Multimedia Developer

No comments: